Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Stampin' Up!

Hello,

Hope everyone is keeping warm, I'm starting to find it difficult to get out of bed in the mornings now.

I attended a lovely Stampin' Up! Demonstrator meeting on Monday night, all the ladies are so lovely and helpful.  We got a lot of information about new promotions for the up coming months and got to make a beautiful using a stamp set that will be out next month so stay tune.  It really was just lovely to catch up with ladies that enjoy paper craft as much as me.  

Exciting news, I completed all my paperwork to join Stampin' Up! yesterday so hopefully early next week I can show you the goodies I ordered as my starter kit.

Classes will be starting soon at RC so keep checking back for more details very very soon : )

Some of the classes I will be offering are:

# Workshops
# Mother and Child classes
# Children's classes
These will all be held at the Hub RC and all materials will be provided.

# Demonstrator workshops at your home where you can benefit from hostess incentives.  I will come to your home, all supplies will be provided for your make and takes.

Please contact me if you would like to book a Demonstrator workshop for your next get together.

Have a wonderful evening and stay warm with some paper craft, Erin



No comments:

Post a Comment